Friday, January 14, 2011

Epiphany

The Epiphany was celebrated on January 6th at our house.  Let me tell you, those Three Wise Guys made quite the journey from the wall shelf, to the aquarium, to the bookshelf, to the tv stand, to the VCR, back to the aquarium, to the end table, and finally to the Batcave.  They flew from the Batcave to the John Deere Tractor which they took right to the stable.  Now unfortunately, I did not capture each of these locations with the camera, but I did catch the last few...

The camel was a real wise guy - he climbed onto the ROOF!
Ruby isn't sure what to make of the camel on the roof!
 The Three Wise Men's preferred mode of transportation when their camel left them for the stable roof.
I LOVE how Ira sets up the people all focused on baby Jesus.
 

May you find Wisdom and Humor this year!

No comments: