Saturday, January 15, 2011

Beautiful Days

Before all this snow hit, we were treated to a couple of BEAUTIFUL days.  We took full advantage of them by hanging out outside as much as possible.  I took the camera out and messed with some more of the settings in an attempt to better utilize our camera.  On Christmas I discovered the White Balance adjustment, so it's been my favorite thing to dink with as of late.  Enjoy!

Ira playing in his sandbox

Ruby looking very long in her swing.  PS - I absolutely adore the house in the background.  It reminds me a lot of my grandparents' house.

Our doggy, Charlie Brown.

Showing off his new doubled-in-size cage.  He's a happy boy!

Ruby eating a homemade teething biscuit.  I really like the coloring in this photo.

Ruby's adorable stocking hat that we got her in Colorado.  It has pink and purple curly-qs on the top that you can't see.

What I saw after I came in to fix dinner. Seeing it just reminded me of how wonderful and beautiful our life is.

3 comments:

Debi said...

A fire pit!!! That's what the hubs wants, but he has to wait until our backyard is ready. Nice photos!!!

Kansas Mom said...

Love Ruby's hat! And your dog is adorable, too!

Monica said...

The coloring on the pictures is really cool. I wish I had motivation and drive to learn more about my camera. But as much as I love to take pictures of my children, I just don't feel like I have it in me. Weird. I know.