Saturday, March 26, 2011

Counting Down!

Ira is totally into making paper chains for things.  So about two months before his birthday, he decided he wanted to make a paper chain to count down to his birthday.

I have just a FEW stickers lying around.  So we decorated each link with stickers and markers.

Here is the STACK of links for our paper chain.


As I said, it's been a long time, so the chain is down to about 14 links now!  Can't believe my silly little boy will be FIVE in a couple weeks!  WOW!

4 comments:

Katie Potter said...

Such a cute idea!! You can tell you were a teacher before becoming a stay-at-home-mommy!

Monica said...

Fun!! Cute pic of your goofball. Like the new look on your blog. Blogger really has come out with lots of new things. I think they're trying to stay up with Wordpress. It makes me happy.

Hannah said...

I remember making those chains when I was little to count down to Easter or my older brothers returning from college! I love it! What great memories you are making!
I just happened upon your blog and your post really brings back great memories!

Megan said...

I used to like paper chains too, Although I can only remember having them as an advent thing, I think. I should get Kaylee to make some for upcoming things.

That picture is too funny!