Wednesday, March 9, 2011

How do you write?

Apparently there's a handwriting post floating around blogland.  I saw it on a friend's blog and thought it was a cute idea for a post.  We see each other's typed writing all the time, but handwriting, not so much!  I always love looking at other people's handwriting.  I think it says something about your personality.  Not sure what it says, but more often than not, it seems people's handwriting is similar to their personality/outlook.

You're supposed to write:
1) Your name, blog name and your blog URL
2) The quick fox jumps over the lazy dog.
3) Favorite quote. 
4) Favorite songs. 
5) Favorite artists. 
6) Something random. 
7) Tag others.
 
Here's mine:

1 comment:

Megan said...

SO fun! And Michelle, your handwriting still looks the same as it did in high school.

Funny story, you were the first person I knew who wrote their a's like a printed "a" and I copied you cause I wanted a's like that too :)