Monday, September 27, 2010

Story Hour II

On September 9th, Ira started his second year of story hour. A little town nearby has a really awesome Story Hour program that I talked about last year here.

Ira couldn't wait for Story Hour to start back up again, and especially with him reading now, I was really excited for him to get to check out new library books each week. He checked out "Hop on Pop" and was able to read every word to me.

I don't even want to think about the fact that next year these front door pictures will be for his first day of kindergarten!!

I thought the first one was too funny not to share. Andy says that we'll pull it out for the Senior Slideshow here in about 14 years. We seem to have a lot of those kind of pictures in this house... (I smell a blog post!)


No comments: