In her first week of eating, she's already up to eating rice cereal in the morning and in the evening. On 9/10 she even "refused" to nurse at lunch time (even though I knew she was hungry) so I thought I'd put her in her high chair and see if she wanted to eat. Sure enough... she just wanted rice cereal... Ah girls... why do I not remember Ira being this opinionated at such an early age. It is really amazing to see the differences in their personalities already! She is still nursing well too. I can't imagine what her growth will be like over the next month! Now if she'd just start sleeping through the night...
Thursday, September 23, 2010
She eats!
On her 6 month birthday, Ruby got to try eating solids for the first time. We started her on rice cereal and boy did she take right to it! I think she probably ate several tablespoonfuls her very first go at it! Ira is thrilled that she's eating baby food now. He loves to help feed her and LOVES having her sit in the highchair next to him at mealtimes. It is just so precious to see their sibling love growing and growing!
In her first week of eating, she's already up to eating rice cereal in the morning and in the evening. On 9/10 she even "refused" to nurse at lunch time (even though I knew she was hungry) so I thought I'd put her in her high chair and see if she wanted to eat. Sure enough... she just wanted rice cereal... Ah girls... why do I not remember Ira being this opinionated at such an early age. It is really amazing to see the differences in their personalities already! She is still nursing well too. I can't imagine what her growth will be like over the next month! Now if she'd just start sleeping through the night...


In her first week of eating, she's already up to eating rice cereal in the morning and in the evening. On 9/10 she even "refused" to nurse at lunch time (even though I knew she was hungry) so I thought I'd put her in her high chair and see if she wanted to eat. Sure enough... she just wanted rice cereal... Ah girls... why do I not remember Ira being this opinionated at such an early age. It is really amazing to see the differences in their personalities already! She is still nursing well too. I can't imagine what her growth will be like over the next month! Now if she'd just start sleeping through the night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Eli is so excited to feed Cora her cereal in a month! How often is Ruby up to nurse in the night? I'm having a really hard time with Cora. She is nursing 2-3 times, but wants her pacifier several more times. Makes for a busy night!
Post a Comment