Friday, April 1, 2011

Nice day to play

One nice day in mid-February when all of us were over at Mom & Dad's house, we took all the kiddos (5 at the time) out to play and enjoy the fresh air.  I took my camera out and snapped dozens of shots, but thought I'd share some of my favorites with you!
Gemma on the "clasma" (plasma) car
Ruby - "hmm, can I eat this?"



Getting all 3 "babies" in one shot is NOT an easy task!
Anna and Ira playing with bubbles!

Betcha didn't know it took that much concentration to dip a bubble wand!

Ruby giving someone a look!

Did anyone else have and love a Flying Turtle as a kid?

Gemma blowing bubbles

One of the more "artistic" shots of the day

My beautiful sister with her daughter

Can't wait until Spring has not only officially but really truly sprung so that we can enjoy LOTS MORE of these days!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Great pictures! I bet the kids had a lot of fun playing together!

And good to see Mandy too! I see you and Monica since I read your blogs, and I'm friends with Drew on fb, but I never see Mandy anymore lol.