-Ira pushing Ruby in her Little Tykes car running and cutting donuts and doing power slides,
-Dumping out all the Hot Wheels and playing cars on Ira's track from Christmas,
-Playing the drums,
-Chucking stuffed animals out of the toybox,
-Running around with balloons,
-Coloring and making confetti, and
-Doing puzzles (not the same puzzle, but Ira doing big puzzles and Ruby doing her little ones.)
It is just wonderful to see their relationship develop. I hope they always stay close. I know they will have their fights and their disagreements, but I know I cherish the relationships that I have with my siblings and consider them some of my best friends, and I hope Ira and Ruby can have that when they get older too (with hopefully a handful of other siblings by then! ;-). We'll see what God thinks of my "plans!"
A sequence of funny faces:
(Oh, and the bandaid above Ira's eye is holding closed a nice gash from sliding into the table they have with their kitchen set while playing the aformentioned "running around with balloons" game.)
1 comment:
LOVE the funny faces! I'm glad Ira and Ruby are having fun together!
Post a Comment