"Spring, Spring, glorious Spring.
It's on its way hooray hooray!!"
I am not a winter person. At. All. So when I see things like this, I know that Spring is truly on its way:
Beautiful red cardinal on top of the raked-away straw from last year's garden
Flowers (as Ruby would call them) Nonetheless - brightness amidst the gloom
Rotor-tilled garden plot!
Long lists of things to do to get ready for a certain little girl's SECOND birthday.
Sorry I've been an absentee blogger. This lent I am really trying to focus on being more present as a wife and a mother, which means I am more absent from the online world. We're less than a week in, but it's been good so far. These sweet kiddos are just growing up too fast and I don't want to "just a minute" their childhoods away while I'm on the computer.
Hope you and yours are having a peaceful, reflective Lent. I read something the other day that said that the sacrifices we make during Lent help to make more room in our hearts for Love and for God Who Is Love. May your heart expand this Lent!
1 comment:
I'm ready for the Spring too! I walked out of our apartment to see some of the trees on the NYC sidewalks blooming with pink buds. Made me soooo excited for the thought of lush, green trees and warm, sunny days.
Post a Comment