Saturday, May 7, 2011

This momma knows

So last night in a burst of productivity, I cleaned the house. Including scrubbing all the hard floors.

After finishing, I was teasing Andy and said "You know what's going to happen tomorrow morning right?"  "What?" says my handsome hubby.
"There's going to be milk spilled and mud drug in on the freshly scrubbed floors.  It always happens." - Me.
"Well I'll take care of the mud." -Andy
"Yep, and I'm sure the kids will take care of the milk."  -Me

So this morning, I'm in the bathroom and I hear Andy tell Ira to stay out of the kitchen.  I come out of the bathroom to find Andy cleaning up a cup of milk that he spilled while trying to get the lid screwed onto a sippy cup. 

When Ruby and I came in for lunch, I finished washing her hands and looked down to see dirty footprints all the way from the back door to the kitchen sink.

Okay, so I was wrong about who would do what... but I'm telling you, this momma knows!

3 comments:

Debi said...

You should stop making predictions!!! LOL!

Katie Potter said...

lol too cute and (unfortunately) I know the feeling. :)

Kim Konecny said...

Yep, Moma knows! :)