Friday, May 6, 2011

It's apparent you're a parent I

The inaugural post of a series I like to call "It's apparent when you're a parent when..."

Maybe when I have a little more time I'll make it a link up, but for now, this will have to suffice.

"It's apparent you're a parent when you get excited about taking a shower (at 2 o'clock in the afternoon b/c that's the first chance you've gotten) and using a new bottle of shampoo."

9 comments:

Erin said...

Oooo, I have thought of doing a similar photo series called, "You know you are a parent when..." paired with a photo of the random things that you find around your house that your kids have done. This was inspired by a morning I stepped in the shower and found a tamborine in there.

Angie said...

LOL, watch for my link.

Angie said...

http://kielersnyder.blogspot.com/2011/05/its-apparent-youre-parent-1.html

Debi said...

Amen!!! That is my kind of excitement!!

Megan said...

That's totally cause for excitement!

Megan said...

Also, I just wanted to tell you thank you for your thoughts on my bathing suit dilemma. I appreciate the time and thoughtfulness you take in reading my blog :)

Alzbeta said...

I'm so there! Especially because I buy shampoo I love (even though it's a little more expensive).

Unknown said...

I think I showered at 3 p.m. today .... but it had mostly to do w/ working from home ... but I see a parallel.

Angie said...

So when's the next instalation fo this great series? Hope you're well.