Here are a couple of sweet pictures of the two of them:
Dr Ira checking out Ruby's ears
Ira is constantly asking for bunk beds for he and Ruby. He was pretty thrilled when he figured out he can get under her crib and have a "bunk bed" there. (No she doesn't sleep in there, hence all the toys)
3 comments:
Gemma likes to crawl under the crib in the baby room, too. She calls it her "house" and likes to look out the windows (IE push the bedskirt back and look thru the slats.)
Awwww, sounds like he loves his sis! I wonder how relationships grow and change as kids grow up. :)
I laughed at the bunk beds- too cute :) About an hour after Adelle (she was born at about 8 PM) Issy asked if Adelle could sleep with her in her room that night. I told her maybe when Adelle was a bit bigger!
Post a Comment