Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I can't read

Recently, a friend loaned me the first two books in the "Twilight" series. I have long said that I wouldn't read them, I guess I thought they'd be too sci-fi-ey - which is a genre I do NOT enjoy. Well, I thought I ought to read them since they were loaned with a good recommendation... and I couldn't put them down. At the expense of my house, my cooking, my laundry, and my poor, dear husband, I finished them both in a matter of 3 days. And so, I have decided that until I get a little self-control, I can't read any more.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooooh, the story of MY life! my husband didn't realize what an addict to reading I was until we were married .... he was shocked the first time I basically ignored him for 24-48 hours. poor dear! ;)

Unknown said...

it's been a month. POST SOMETHING!!!!!!!! (pretty please?)

Angie said...

I read those books...addicting! I hoped you at least finished the series! I know I enjoyed them.